Websites · Online shops · Digital solutions

Websites and online shops that I build myself.

I’m Robi, a web developer from Izola. I build websites and online shops for businesses and tradespeople, and menus for venues when needed. Because I work alone, you always deal directly with me.

  • Made for phone and desktop
  • Light code, fast loading
  • Price and deadline quoted upfront
Websites from €690Direct contact with the makerReply usually within 24 hoursSite in Slovenian and English

I build websites, shops and redesigns.

I handle everything from the first conversation to support after launch myself.

Websites

A presentation site for a business, a trade or a creator. Hand-written, fast and made for phones.

  • Custom design
  • Phone and desktop
  • Contact form, map, gallery

Online shops

A shop with a catalogue, cart and ordering. You add and edit products yourself.

  • Catalogue and cart
  • Payment as agreed
  • Editing without code

Redesign and SEO

If your site is slow, outdated or unusable on a phone, I redesign it and sort out the SEO so customers can find you again.

  • Redesign of your site
  • SEO and speed
  • Maintenance and fixes

Digital and printed menus

A QR menu on the phone and a printed menu, in several languages and the same look.

  • A QR menu you update quickly
  • A print-ready printed menu
Projects

What I have built.

Zlato Sidro and my own site. I add the next ones once they are live.

zlatosidro.siThe Zlato Sidro home page on desktop The Zlato Sidro home page on a phone
Website · Portorož

Zlato Sidro

A complete website for a restaurant in Portorož: presentation, menu, gallery and online booking, built for visitors on their phone.

Field
Restaurant
Location
Portorož
Languages
SL · EN · IT · DE
Scope
Website, digital and printed menu
Front-end
HTML · CSS · JavaScript
Backend
PHP, custom-built
Visit the website ↗

What was built

  • Home page with the restaurant’s story and clear booking buttons
  • Menu page with the daily offer
  • Gallery with separate sections for ambience and food
  • Guest reviews with Google and TripAdvisor ratings
  • FAQ, contact, opening hours and directions

Added features

  • Online table booking for up to 12 guests
  • Enquiry form for events (christenings, birthdays, weddings, business events)
  • Gift voucher form and newsletter signup
  • Site in four languages: Slovenian, English, Italian, German
  • Digital and printed menu in one look
  • Custom PHP backend: bookings, forms and an admin panel for managing content, private and accessible only to the owner

We are very happy with the new website. The website and the digital and printed menus share one look, we receive bookings online, and we manage the content ourselves through a private admin panel.

Stanko Gajanović, owner, Zlato Sidro
mr-media.siThe MR Media home page on desktop The MR Media home page on a phone
Own project

MR Media

My own site, which I plan, write and maintain myself. It shows how I work.

Field
Web developer
Languages
SL · EN
Technology
HTML · CSS · JavaScript · PHP
Design
Black and white, no libraries

What was built

  • One-page presentation with sections: services, pricing, process, projects, about, FAQ, contact
  • Bilingual version (Slovenian and English) with proper language links
  • Blog with practical articles about websites
  • Privacy and terms of service pages

Added features

  • Contact form sent via the server with spam protection
  • SEO basics: structured data, sitemap, language tags
  • No trackers or external resources, keyboard accessible

What a website costs.

The prices below are a starting point. You get the final price and timeline in a quote before any work begins.

Basic

For small trades, sole traders and personal sites.

from 690 €/ project

Typical timeline: 1–2 weeks

  • One-page presentation site
  • Responsive layout
  • Basic SEO setup
  • Contact form

Premium

For online shops and more demanding projects.

from 2.650 €/ project

Typical timeline: 4–6 weeks, depending on scope

  • Online shop or advanced features
  • Content management system
  • Advanced SEO and analytics
  • Priority support
Run a venue? Menu pricing
  • Printed menu
    Graphically designed, print-ready
    from 350 €
  • QR menu
    A web menu you can update quickly
    from 450 €
  • Printed + QR menu
    Both formats in one look
    from 750 €
  • Extra menu language
    +100 €

Prices are final; MR Media is not VAT registered. Domain and hosting are not included; I can arrange them if agreed, or you can. We fix the final scope before starting.

How the work goes, from first call to launch.

  1. 01

    Conversation

    Tell me what you need. The call and a rough quote are free.

  2. 02

    Design

    I prepare a proposal of how the site will look.

  3. 03

    Build

    I write the site and check its speed and phone layout myself.

  4. 04

    Launch and support

    I publish it and stay available for fixes.

What you prepare

  • Your logo, if you have one
  • Texts, or an outline of what the site should say
  • Photos
  • Example sites you like
  • Access to your domain, if you have one

Have none of this? No problem, I help with choosing and preparing it.

About me

You talk directly to me.

I’m Robi Memić, a computer technician from Izola. Since 2026 I have worked as an independent web developer, building websites, online shops and menus. I do everything myself, so you talk to the person who actually builds your site. I write the code myself, without page builders.

  • Reply usually within 24 hours
  • Price and deadline agreed before work starts

Before you write to me.

How much does a website cost?
A presentation site starts at €690, a multi-page site at €1,490 and a shop at €2,650. You get the final price in a quote before the work starts. Pricing.
How long does it take?
A simple site can take a few weeks, bigger projects take longer. We agree on a deadline after the first call. What matters most is how quickly you prepare texts and images.
Can I edit content myself after launch?
Yes. I can build the site so that you swap texts and images yourself. If you would rather not, I do it for you.
Do you arrange the domain and hosting?
The build price does not include them. Either of us can arrange them, whichever suits you. I will advise what makes sense for your project.
Do you also make menus for venues?
Yes. I make QR and printed menus separately or together, also in several languages.
What do I need to get started?
A short description of what you need is enough. Write through the form or call me, and we sort out the rest as we go.

Tell me what you need.

Write a few lines or give me a call. The first conversation is free and non-binding.

Emailinfo@mr-media.si
Phone+386 30 366 546
WhatsAppSend a message
Reply timeUsually within 24 hours

What happens next

  1. I receive your message and reply within one working day.
  2. We discuss goals and scope (phone, WhatsApp or email).
  3. I send a clear quote with price and timeline. No obligation.

Send an enquiry

By sending you agree to your data being used to reply to your enquiry. Privacy

Call WhatsApp Enquire